Sunday, January 4, 2015

L’oreal False Lash Architect 4D Mascara: Review And EOTD

I don't really like to spend a lot of money on mascaras, I bought this one on sale, and I am using it maybe one week and I can say I love it, but I can't say that I will buy it again, because I like to use different ones all the time.
What I like the most about this mascara its the packaging, it looks really elegant and the color is gorgeous. I like metallic noticeable colors.
The formula is neither too thick or too runny, it gives a softer look, doesn't weigh the lashes down, gives a nice volume and color with only one length,  with few more coats it gives a more dramatic look. I will definitely recommend this mascara, it's worth the money especially if it's on sale.


Не сакам многу да трошам пари на маскари, оваа ја купив на попуст и ја користам можеби една недела и можам да кажам дека сум задоволна, ама не и дека би ја купила повторно затоа што сакам да користам различни маскари цело време.
Маскарава има одлично паковање особено боите се прекрасни сакам впечатливи бои. Формулата на продуктот не е ни многу леплива ни многу течна, со еден слој дава понежен изглед а со повеќе му дава должина и волумен на трепките и по драматичен изглед. Би ја препорачала маскарава, има солидна трајност и вреди за парите посебно ако е нa попуст.







3 comments:

  1. Изгледа супер, ама сепак жолтата на Maybelline според мене е незаменлива :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete