Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Honest Zaful Bikini Review



I was seeing Zaful bikinis all over instagram and I always wanted to purchase one pair for myself.
Looking at the low prices I was skeptical about the page and the quality of these bikinis. I am a person that wants to have a lot of bikinis and not to spend a lot of money on them, so Zaful is the perfect store for me. So I ordered 3 pairs of bikinis, all of them size S and they were delivered to me after 3 weeks, which is not that bad.


Floral Underwire Push Up Bikini Set - Beidge S -  $  16.99


It looks exactly like in the picture. I like how it's made and how it looks on the body. I have ordered size S and it fits perfectly, so it is true to size. I have washed it several times in the washing machine and everythning is perfect.



This is my favorite of all three! The material is so soft and very well made, it looks amazing on the body because of the high bottoms and the price is more than perfect! Definitely I recommend you to get one for yourself.




                      Cut Out Plaid One Piece Swimsuit - Multi S -  $ 13.99



This is the first one piece swimsuit that actually fits me very good, I have tried a lot and they all are either too short or too big on me.
I like the material on this one and I love the open details on the front.


Overall I am in love with these swim pieces and I would definitely order more. Plus now they have a lot of sales so definitely check them out.
Plus you can use these codes for extra $% off!

Use code " ZFAnniversary " for all orders with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"ZFAnniversary"  for all orders with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " ZFAnniversary" for all orders with over 100USD save 12USD 

4 comments:

  1. I ordered a bikini online too and I was happy with my order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Hairfibril offer wide range or Spa Notre gamme de nettoyants pour visage naturel a été développée de manière experte pour purifier et nourrir la peau chez Missbeautebio.paris.

    Visit Now - https://missbeautebio.paris/

    ReplyDelete