Thursday, November 13, 2014

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation Review






I can say that this is and it will be my favorite foundation for fall and winter.
I love using the Max Factor products, and when I saw they have launched new foundation I was sure that I want to try it. It comes in a small plastic 30 ml bottle with а pump so its easy for using. 
What I love the most about this foundation is that it has a dewy finish, looks really natural on the skin does not feel heavy  it has a medium-full coverage and its build able.

It comes in a 6 shades, I have picked up two shades (40 warm almond  and 45 beige) because I wasn't sure which one will look better on my skin tone.
I would recommend this foundation to all skin types, as I think it would last good to an oily skin with a nice primer or a powder and it will not dry or dehydrate a dry skin.



Можам слободно да кажам дека оваа пудра е и ќе биде една од моите омилени за есен и зима. Ги сакам производите на Макс Фактор, па кога видов дека имаат нова пудра, знаев дека морам да ја имам. Оваа течна пудра е спакована во мало пластично шише од 30 мл со пумпа и е лесна за користење.

Тоа што најмногу ми се допаѓа кај оваа пудра е дека остава блескав и здрав изглед на лицето и дека има средна до голема покривност. Има 6 нијанси, јас избрав две (40 и 45) затоа што не бев сигурна која од тие 2 ќе ми одговара повеќе на мојата боја на кожа. Би ја препорачала пудрава за сите типови на кожа затоа што мислам дека со добра подлога или камена пудра за финиш би издржала доволно на мрсна кожа и не би ја дехидрирала сувата кожа уште повеќе.




I Love how natural it looks on the skin, and I am sure that I will buy it again :)


2 comments:

  1. Прекрасно изгледа пудрата

    https://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am not sure, I too will pick up 2 shades to mix and match as per my complexion.:)

    ReplyDelete