Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oriflame and H&M beauty sponge review

Hello everyone! :)
Recently I started using beauty sponges to apply my foundation, and my foundation now look flawless and does not feel heavy at all.

I have tried only 2 beauty sponges, the first one was from H&M the price was really good. What I like the most about this beauty sponge is the design, it makes the sponge easy to hold and like that is easier for using. What I don't like about this sponge is that it changes the color after washing, and its never clean enough.


Oriflame Beauty sponge
I was really skeptical about this sponge because the price is really low only 99 den. but I wanted to try new sponge easier for using so after going back and forth I gave in.
Its a small handy sponge puff and it gets bigger when its wet, the material its soft so does not hurt the skin, it has a tapered end so its easier for using around the nose under the eyes etc.
When I applied my foundation I was really surprised because my face was looking flawless, and I had all the foundation on my face, not in the sponge.
I definitely recommend it.


I wanted try the original beauty blender, but I think 30$ its too much for a sponge, maybe its worth for the money but still 30$ are too much in my opinion. There has a lot of beauty blender dupes so you can try them, and pay lower price. :)

Hope you will like this post. With Love,
                                              Azize

5 comments:

  1. The Oriflame Beauty sponge seems like an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog ! thanks for sharing . i'm interested about Makeup Foundation Sponge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Shop skin care

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great oriflamme and H beauty sponge review that you have discussed here. I really loved it and thank you very much for sharing this with us. You have a great visualization and you have really presented this content in a really good manner.best facial cleansing brush

    ReplyDelete