Friday, March 21, 2014

Monthly Favotires

Hello Hello!

I was thinking about what I will write in my next post, and then i realized that i haven't done monthly favorites, and because its already spring i thought its good to write what i use in spring.
Here you have what I have used the most this month, hope you will like this post. :)

I will start with face products :


Mac Beauty Balm SPF 35 -  Spring its the time when you don't want to wear heavy make up and this beauty balm its so perfect, awesome to pair with Match 2 cover by essence. 
Match 2 Cover by essenceit helps covering the dark circles and brightening the eye area. It matches really good my skin tone, and the price its really good. :)
Eye shadow base by essence - This stuff is magical for the price. I use it almost everyday the eye shadow stays longer and the color its more intensive. You can use it too for a concealer  base.


The Body Shop Hot Brights Blush - The first one is more for highlighting, with the natural color on the top, and the bronzer below with very natural brown that makes the face look slimmer without any shimmer in it. I totally love it! :)
Golden Rose Terracotta Stardust -  I absolutely adore this blush/bronzer i use it for contouring and it gives a very natural look. :)

Eye Products:



Catherine Arley eye shadow palette - I have done review for this palette you can read it HERE. I love all the colors in this palette, its perfect for spring and i use it almost everyday! :)


Moda Dipliner - I love this eyeliner its very easy to use the color its very pigmented and its stays long I totally recommend it! :)
Golden Rose Mascara  - I started using it this month and I totally love it, It gives my lashes volume and definition. Even thought I use mascara daily, I don't buy expensive ones considering the fact that I have long eye lashes and I'm delighted from their look.
Malena eyeliner pencil  - I don't like very much this brand but I like their eyeliner pencils, this one is one of my favorites I also use it for a base for lither eyeshadow.

Lips Products :

Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick - I'm in love with this lipstick, i have in nude color (03) and I totally love it.
Rosal LipBalm - Love it! It hydrates my lips and it gives them volume and they appear much bigger. :)



7 comments:

  1. lovely items
    great post

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic lineup of products. Wishing you a wonderful and warm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I love BB creams! I have bought a couple of good foundations too but I always go back to my BB cream, since my face is dry it keeps it so moisturized and BB or CC creams still do pretty good coverage :) I am your new follower darling :) come take a peek at my blog! XOXO-M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this monthly favorite post!


    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Веќе искоментирав колку ми се хит мат кармините на Голден Роуз.
    Ги имам црвените нијанси 18 и 19 и знам дека нема да одолеам да ги купам и другите :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, eye shadow palette is beautiful! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete