Thursday, January 17, 2013

Liebster Award!




Thanks to http://stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/ I got Liebster Award!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


All you have to do is:
  • Tell 11 things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
  • Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you will nominate
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers
  • Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate

So here are 10 things about myself!

• I'm Albanian,but I was born and I live in Macedonia.
• I’m studying medicine and I don't like it.
• I am shy person around strangers, but when I meet them I talk too much.
• I love make up even though I don't use much.
• I want to learn Russian.
• My natural hair is middle brown.
• I love cooking.
• I wore braces. 
• I hate when I have cold.
• I enjoy listening to rock/metal music.

My .answers on Maria's questions:

 1. Elie Saab
2. No it is not that important, if I like something I don’t care which brand it is.
3. Unfortunately no.
4. Fashion is my passion.
5. Mr. Nobody
6. Candice Swanepoel.
7. Casual and comfortable.
8. Yeah, who doesn’t?
9. I don’t have my favorite place for shopping, if I like something I'll buy it.
10. Because I wanna know what people think about my style, and I think I can be different from others.
11. I haven’t thought about that, for now no, but who knows what will happen in future.
  10 questions for my nominees:
  1.  Who's Your Favorite  Style Icon?
  2.  Who  is your favorite fashion brand and why?
  3. What your favorite type of music?
  4. What you like doing in your free time?
  5. Why You wanna be blogger?
  6. What is your favorite type of movies?
  7. Who's your favorite blogger?
  8. Whos's your favorite parfume?
  9. Who is your favorite model?
  10. What is your biggest wish?
My lovely nominees are:

20 comments:

  1. Hey I'm now following you, follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the liebster award Rose!
    I'm loving all your outfits. Now following your blog!

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's super!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...it seems awesome.

    hope im nominated some day
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on this lovely award, it was great learning more about you in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!Thanks for the nomination.I've already done the Liebster award.

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats <3
    I am following you with GFC. I would love if you could follow me back :)

    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!!!!!!!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post! Thank you for visiting my blog! I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Thanks on the nomination hun! Love your blog ;)

    x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!:)
    Thx for visiting my blog!

    I'm following you now!

    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post, congrats on your award!! Happy Friday!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. COngrats on the award!!! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. yaay congrats :)

    ps i have a giveaway and i'd love for you to enter :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already follow your blog, now it's your turn :)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! =) I remember when I reached 200, I was super happy!

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete